Are you looking for a perfect scholarship program to sponsor your education? Are you attending Lansing Community College then you are welcome to apply. LAFCU Community is announcing The Women Helping Educate Every Lady program 2020. The students who are attending the Lansing Community College this fall can apply for this program.
The main motive behind the scholarship is as the name suggests; to empower the women. LAFCU is trying to make it easy for women to pursue education and complete their dreams. It aims to assist the women re-entering the education or to help them to complete the degree or be certified and licensed in a new occupation.
LAFCU is an Online Banking service which serves for convenient and secure banking in a few swipes. It provides services like mobile baking, online banking, audio baking, identity theft protection, reloadable cards, pay your loan, bank at home, and other customer beneficial banking services.
Who May Be Eligible?
The eligibility norms for the LAFCU WHEEL program is extensively easy and convenient as follows:
- The candidate who is attending a LAFCU community college is eligible.
- Candidate should not be the family member of the LAFCU employee.
How to Apply
The women aiming to re-enter in their education or any other who is eligible to apply can submit the form with all the mandatory details and supporting documents before the deadlines. The rules of the application form should be followed strictly.
- An essay on New career choice, Why now and your inspiration should be submitted through the form link.
- The digital signature of the candidate should be done.
- The credentials like full name, address, city, state, ZIP, phone number, email address, and other details should be filled appropriately.
LAFCU is rewarding the three deserving candidates with a scholarship of $1000 to overcome the financial needs of the education. This scholarship encourages the candidates to understand and motivates them towards their goals.
The last day to apply for the grant is July 31, 2020.