The Rotary Foundation is currently considering applications for its La Jolla Rotary Scholarships. This award is including full-time students who are attending a four-year college or university in the United States.
The grant program will hand over a valuable amount to students for the accomplishment of their higher education. Students will attain the scholarship through their excellent academic achievements, skills, extracurricular activities.
The Rotary Foundation was recognized in 1917 by Arch C. Klumph. It is a non-profit corporation supporting to achieve world understanding and peace through international humanitarians, educational and cultural exchange programs.
Who May Eligible
The candidates must follow all the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in a four-year college or university in the United States.
- Applicants need to be a citizen of the United States
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
- Candidates who are a child, grandchild, niece or nephew of a member of La Jolla Rotary are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
All aspirants are required to complete the application form in the pdf format and send to the given address:
Chair, Scholarship Committee
Rotary Club of La Jolla
P.O. Box 525
La Jolla, CA 92038
- Incomplete or late applications will be invalid.
- Winner will be based on the criteria that include academic achievement, financial need, extracurricular activities, community service, notable experiences or skills, and interview impression.
- Must submit a completed application before the specified deadline.
The deserving graduating seniors will tend to receive awards in the range of $3,000 to $5,000. The fund can be used for the academic expenses.
The applicants must post their correspondence until April 22nd, 2020.