The Komparelt is pleased to present its Higher Education Scholarship for the year 2020 for students who have lost a parent. The applicants are required to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university.
The company believing in the power of a strong home and family, designed this program to assist those students in their lives. The amount is a help to cover any educational-related expenses needed to complete quality studies.
The Komparelt works to help clients who are looking to hire a contractor to complete a home improvement project or pricing a purchase for your business. It also helps to compare the pros and cons and pricing information before the purchase.
Who May Eligible?
Students must follow the given requirements needed to qualify the scholarship program:
- Must be enrolled, or due to enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester
- Students are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Students are not required to have a specific major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students are eligible.
- Students attending online universities may also apply.
How to Apply
All required information is to be submitted via an online application form to get considered for the scholarship.
- Must write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- What are your goals for your education and the future?
- What motivates you to continue your education?
- How do you plan to use your education to assist those in need?
- Must submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution.
This scholarship includes a scholarship award amount of $1,000.
The application deadline is September 15, annually.