Do you want to make the young generation aware of distracted driving? If yes, then here’s KNR is taking an excellent initiative to provide a Stop Distracted Driving scholarship with an award amount of $5,000.
The KNR’s scholarship program is applicable for graduate and currently enrolled students. In this award, applicants are required to develop a plan through videos, strategies or ideas to avoid distracted driving.
KNR is known as Kisling, Nestico & Redick and holds a position as one of the state’s leading personal injury firms because of the personal service, inside knowledge of the insurance industry and extensive legal experience that they bring to every case.
Who May Eligible
Candidates must take a look over the given criteria before applying:
- Students who are a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher can apply
- Should demonstrate good character and high initiative
How to Apply
- Students must submit a completed application form to be considered.
- Applicants are required to submit a plan to avoid distracted driving through videos, strategies or ideas and essay.
- Transcript of current high school, college, or graduate school. (Unofficial copies are acceptable).
- Students are required to provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or faculty member.
A student will receive an award amount of $5,000 applicable for tuition and other education-related expenses.
The applicants must provide their applications by 31st March 2020.