The Lionsgate is implementing knives Out Get Your Cut Sweepstake for the interested applicants. Only legal residents of the US can apply for the sweepstake.
Found on July 10, 1997, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp doing business as Lionsgate is an American entertainment company. In addition to its flagship Lionsgate Films division, which generated the seventh-highest gross revenue in North America in 2015, the company contains other divisions such as Lionsgate Television and Lionsgate Interactive.
Who May Eligible
- Entrants must be a legal resident of the United States (including the District Columbia)
- Aspirants are at least 18 years of age and have a valid email address and internet access at the time of entry.
- Minors must get their parents or legal guardian permission to enter.
- Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representative, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees and immediate family and household members of such individuals are ineligible to enter.
How to Apply
Aspirants can take entry in two ways:
- Entrants have navigated the website https://www.lionsgate.com/sweepstakes/getyourcut and you have to create an account on the website by providing full name, email address and password which help applicants to log back into the website and submit answers to the question provided
- Free Alternate Method of Entry: During the promotion period, aspirants may also choose to enter the promotion without answering any questions by sending an email with the subject line “ Knives Out Get Your Cut Sweepstake entry” at Knivesoutgetyourcut@gmail.com with your full name, address and state of residence.
- Premier Prizing: Three premier prizes are available (total ARV of each premier prize is $2,040)
- Each premier prize will consist of a trip for the premier prize winner and one guest to attend a special advance screening of the picture in Los Angeles, California and each premier prize will include:
- Tickets for the premier prize winner and guest to attend the premiere ($40)
- Round trip coach airfare for the premier prize winner and guest to travel to the location of the premier ( $1,000.00)
- Hotel accommodation at a hotel selected by the sponsor for three days and two nights
- General Pricing:
- General prizes shall consist of the following:
- Hometown Screen Prizes: There will be two hometown screening prizes each of which shall consist of one private screening of the picture for up to 50 of winner’s friends at a location in or near such hometown screening prize winner’s place of residence.
- Personal Greeting Prize: There will be five personal greeting prizes, each of which shall consist of one video personalized greeting recorded by certain cast member of the picture
- Dewars Bar Set Prize: There will be twenty Dewars Bar Set Prize, each of which shall consist of Dewars glassware (total ARV is 7,900)
- Movie Prize Pack: There will be fifty Movie Prize Pack, the winner of which shall receive one package of promotional material for the picture (total ARV is $500)
- Poster Prize: There will be five hundred poster prizes, each of which shall consist of one posture for the picture (total ARV is $500)
- Movie Ticket Prize: There will be two thousand five hundred movie ticket prizes, each of which shall consist of one single ticket to the picture (total ARV is $37,500)
- Grand Prize: There will be one grand prize winner. The Grand Prize shall consist of a cash prize of $250,000
- To be eligible for the Premier prizing, entries must be received by November 10, 2019, at 11:59 PM P.T.
- To be eligible for the General prizing, entries must be received by November 23, 2019 at 11:59 PM P.T.
- To be eligible for the Grand prizing, entries must be received by November 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM P.T.