Seven Days has announced a scholarship that will be based on kindness. Everyone has numerous emotions within them, but out of them all, which emotion we all must use as a ripple. Our young generation has the power to get together and make a change in this world. So, SevenDays have given seven topics, and participants have to choose one of them and make a project. The seven themes are Love, Discover, Others, Connect, You, Go, and Onward. High school seniors have to participate in a competition and choose a topic of their choice. Participants have to make a project based on the importance of the word they choose and how we all should adopt them in our lives.
The participants who participate in this and write down their ideas and thoughts on how kindness will impact our society and help make people understand the importance of kindness will get awarded $1,000. The candidate will also get to be a part of Seven days. A small step towards something good can help you make a ripple.
The mission of SevenDays is to provide chances to all the people who are encouraged to increase kindness through knowledge, thinking, behavior, and point of view. Kindness can be a supernatural power to spread positivity and make this world a better place to live.
|Education Level||High school seniors|
|Number of Awards||5|
|Contest Deadline||February 25, 2022|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
- High school seniors
How to Apply?
The high school seniors who want to apply and be a part of the SevenDays kindness challenge should register themselves on the given link. All details should be filled in correctly and attached to the project file with this application. Some requirements should be considered and taken care of while writing the essay. These are as follows:
- Answer the questions:
- What is your kindness project? – who, what, when…
- How did it/does it make a ripple to change the world?
- How did the ripple impact you and others?
- Have a Title for the project
- Include up to 3 photographs and/or 1 video (30- 90 seconds)
- Adherence to the theme, demonstrating substantial supporting details
- Reflects personal insight and uses a unique writing style
- Includes information from resources, including pertinent data and direct quotes from participants
- Include the duration of your project- ongoing? For a specific amount of time? Etc.
- Include why you chose this project. What is its meaning to you?
Also, the following important points should be in consideration:
- Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Typed, double spaced in size 12 font
- Between 800–1,200 words
- Proper citations- any citation styles are accepted, but citations must be consistent
For any questions regarding the project, candidates must contact
The participants who will be participating in this program will get prizes. Students must write down their hearts out, and the best will get the benefits of this program. Five awardees will be chosen for the Loveday event, and participants will have attended the event. Not only this, but the winner will be interviewed by local media, also a video interview will be taken to share on social media outlets, will get to attend events such as press conferences and this will also highlight the participants project, and many more that will showcase the student’s ripples of kindness.
All the Interested participants who want to be a beneficiary of this scholarship should submit their application with their respective project before the program ends, i.e., before February 25, 2022. The participants who submit their applications after the deadline will not enter the program and will be directly disqualified.