Kennesaw State University is calling Georgia resident students enrolling in a degree program at Kennesaw State University, holding a good academic record to apply for the merit-based HOPE scholarship. Applicants should meet the University System of Georgia and the Georgia Student Finance Commission residency requirements. Even recently, graduate students will be eligible to apply for the grant.
The HOPE Scholarship program was started to encourage students to have world-class education at Kennesaw State University and discover a lot of possibilities for their future careers. The grant will help the students with their financial expenses to support their education and make it easy.
Kennesaw State University is one of the largest public universities in the country. University leads in innovative teaching and learning with over 38,000 students, and more than 150 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs are available. Kennesaw University is one of the best universities for its vibrant campus culture, strong global ties, and international students from more than 92 countries across the globe and entrepreneurial spirit.
Who May Be Eligible?
Here are the eligibility details for the grant:
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or meet non-citizen requirements to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must have completed either FAFSA or GSFAPPS to be eligible.
- The applicant must not have completed his/her four-year degree.
- Candidate should be registered with Selective Service.
- Applicants must be in compliance with the Georgia Drug-free Postsecondary Education Act of 1990 to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Students should have a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 to qualify for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested students should visit the website to fill-up the online application form for the scholarship. Incomplete applications and incomplete documentation will directly be rejected for the scholarship. Make sure you have filled all the necessary detail and attach all the documents properly before submitting.
- The applicant must submit the residency proof of being a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. If you’re a non-citizen, then you must provide necessary documents regarding your eligibility for this scholarship.
- Candidate must provide their documents of FAFSA or GSFAPPS with the application.
- Applicants have to submit their GPA scores with the application.
HOPE Scholarship benefits change every year. The award amount is decided by the Georgia Student Finance Commission. Benefits for the HOPE scholarship will be declared soon. The scholarship is immensely beneficial for students in their education as well as their careers.
Deadline for submitting your applications for Fall 2020 is August 31, 2020