Winner of the program will receive roundtrip airfare to Japan, four weeks of Japanese language study at the Kyoto Japanese Language Institute from July 8-August 9, 2019, and room and board with a homestay family.
Who May Eligible:
- Currently enrolled in a high school in the United States.
- United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Students will have completed at least one year of formal Japanese language instruction by the end of this academic year (May-June 2019)
- Applicants will be 16 years of age by June 1, 2019
- Student must be able to obtain a passport and travel independently to and from Japan.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants must complete an online application form through the link: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/473f0a_28ddeeb445144d9faa65a7d7fdb70ac1.pdf
- All graphics must be your own original work or drawn from free use images. Free use images are those that are available for use on the open web and are not copyrighted.
- Logos can be hand-drawn and then scanned into a .pdf, .jpeg, or .png file
- Applicants must have submit write an essay in 250 words or less to explain the significance of the logo.
One winner will receive
- Around-trip airline ticket to Japan
- A one-month homestay
KCC-JEE High School Essay Contest entries must be received information before midnight, February 1, 2021.