Karen J. Osterle is offering the Karen J. Osterle Scholarship to the US students who demonstrate an interest in thought or action that moves us away from demonizing.
The program is looking to encourage thinking and written expression that can help people to bring forth their better selves in this highly polemical period within this unique political moment.
Karen J. Osterle is an interactive, relational, insight-oriented and solution-focused therapist and his therapeutic approach provides a lot of support and practical feedback to helps people to address personal life challenges effectively.
Who May Eligible
To be considered for the application, the applicant must be:
- The entire applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- All the participants must be in good academic standing and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 (or 4.0/5.0) scale, or higher.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to submit a brief essay in 500-750 words on the following topic:
- “Bridging the divide in America, toward a return to mutual tolerance, acceptance and, eventually, collaborative alliance.”
- Applicants need to send the above application materials by email to Karen@Osterle.com, with the subject line of “Scholarship” plus you’re Initials & the university you’re attending.
- All students must submit the following application materials.
- All students need to submit a brief, up-to-date resume or CV.
- candidates need to submit the proof of acceptance or enrollment in an accredited college or university
The $1,500 scholarship award will be given to the one selected student.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the application is December 15, 2019.