If you think you are a deserving applicant, then you can share your thoughts in the form of an essay and win the mentioned scholarship amount. Kapuza Lightly Accident Injury Lawyers are inviting students who are graduating high school seniors or mostly students enrolled in a college, trade school, or university. The Scholarship is created to know about the accidents that happen on well-maintained roads, and the main reason is texting or sending emails while driving.
No text message is important enough to outweigh the risk of a catastrophic accident. Lives are lost or irreversibly changed due to an easily preventable mistake. To combat texting while driving, Kapuza Lightly Accident Injury Lawyers have decided to provide scholarships to the deserving students. The applicant with the best and innovative essay that matches their criteria and thought process, will be handed over the amount for their educational purposes.
Kapuza Lightly Accident Injury Lawyers are trial lawyers with more than 50 years of combined experience fighting for the rights of clients who have been injured due to others’ negligence. They serve anyone in need of a personal injury attorney in Yakima and Yakima County. If you have been hurt in an accident, they are here to help. They know that the pain you are dealing with, from the physical and mental stress of the initial accident to the financial and logistical issues that follow, is a lot to bear. They are available to make things as easy as possible from here on out.
|Organization||Kapuza Lightly Accident Injury Lawyers|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||December 1, 2020|
|Requirement||a 500-word essay|
Who May be Eligible?
Students must check the below criteria before applying:
- Applicants who are graduating high school seniors or mostly students enrolled in a college, trade school or university for the spring 2021 semester are eligible.
How to Apply
Eligible students are asked to submit their essays along with the required documents electronically through an online application form. Late or incomplete applications from the students will not be accepted.
- The eligible students need to submit a 500-word essay that answers the required questions:
- What was the most recent text you sent while driving? Who did you send it to?
- Every time you send a text while driving, there is a chance that would be the last message you sent to that person. If you had been in an accident due to sending that text, would you be comfortable knowing that those were the last words you said to that person?
- Use the remainder of your essay to compose the message you would have sent if you had known it would be your last. The written essays must be submitted, along with a copy of your transcript or proof of enrolment.
Kapuza Lightly Accident Injury Lawyers are providing a $1000 scholarship to interested students. The winner will be selected and notified accordingly. The deserving student can use the amount for their further higher studies.
The submission of the application must not exceed noon EST on Tuesday, December 1, 2020.