Entries are now accepting for the Justis International Writing Competition 2019 organized by the Justis. The competition is open to students (who aged 18 and over) and provides them with a platform to demonstrate their writing ability to an international audience.
Effective and persuasive writing is an important skill for students as they develop and get ready to enter the workplace. They are therefore pleased to host this competition for a second year and offer students an opportunity to stand out as someone highly capable of producing excellent content.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The Competition is open to students aged 18 and over, except employees of Justis, their family members, or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- The applicants must be a current student (undergraduate or postgraduate).
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.justis.com/writing-competition/
- To enter the Competition, you must write a blog-style article of no more than 1,000 of your own words on one of the proposed topics.
- Do not include any pictures. Entries with photos, diagrams or illustrations may be excluded.
- A maximum of one entry is permitted per entrant in each category.
- You may only enter each individual Submission in one category, but you may write another Submission about a different topic for a different category.
- Submissions should be entered using the form provided on the competition page in Word format only.
- You must state which of the categories you are entering, and must include your full name, email address, university or college, country of residence.
- Failure to include valid information, or exclude information, may void your entry.
- The overall winner of the Justis International Law & Technology Writing Competition 2019 will receive a grand prize of £2,000, and
- The winning article will be promoted to an international audience through the Justis network and partner publications.
- Four additional articles will be selected for Best in Category, and each author will receive £250 from Justis.
- Each of the Best in Category articles will be published in that category partner’s publication, which includes the Jisc’s Effective Learning Analytics and tech blogs
The Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on December 1, 2018.
If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Competition, email at email@example.com with “Law & Technology International Writing Competition” in the subject line.