At Symbiosis Law School, Pune, ILSA (International Law Students Association) Chapter is now presenting the Juristas-International Law Essay Competition. The competition is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate law students who are enrolled in any institution in India and abroad. This competition aims to promote research and knowledge creation in the field of international law.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Participation is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate law students enrolled in any institution in India and abroad.
- The participants must submit an attested copy of their student’s identity card along with the essay.
- Co-authorship is allowed but restricted to two a maximum of two individuals per essay.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit the soft copy of the essay to email@example.com with the subject of the email written as “JURISTAS 2018“.
- The use of end-notes and other citation methods is not permitted.
- All identifying information is not to be mentioned anywhere in the text of the essay and violation of the same shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- Participants are also required to send the hard copy of the essay.
- The external cover/envelope should be marked Juristas -international law Essay competition, 2018.
- The paper must be original and unpublished work of the authors .the paper should not be under construction for publication or in a contest anywhere.
- Plagiarism of any nature will attract immediate disqualification.
- All entries should be in times new roman, size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- The essay should not be less than 4500 words and not more than 6500 inclusive of all footnotes.
- The essay should be accompanied with a 250-word abstract which shall not be counted towards the limit.
- All entries should contain footnote citations which should be in times new roman, size 10and single line spacing.
- The footnote should conform to the system of citation specified in the Harvard blue book (19th edition).
- All entries should include a cover page specifying the name of the author, institutional affiliation, course and year of study, email address, postal address and contact no.
- The essay should be printed on one side of A4 size paper.
- First prize: 15,000/-
- second prize: 10,000/-
- Third prize: 5,000/-
The deadline for the submission of entries is June 15, 2018.