The Junior League of Reading is happily welcoming the candidates to apply and enjoy the benefits of the scholarship. The company is giving a golden opportunity to students through this program for young women in the greater Berks County area who exhibited exemplary leadership skills within their community. Applicants should have graduated or will be graduating in the Spring of 2021 from a Berks County public or private high school and plan to accomplish their education at a college, university, vocational school, or professional school to apply for these scholarships. The process is simple, but the scholarship is adequate to make education easy for students. The applicants, parent or legal guardian must be an Idaho Falls Power utility customer.
The Junior League of Reading Scholarship encourages students to do better in their careers. Also, this scholarship will help students to make their dreams possible. Scholarships are financial aid awards created to help students pay for an undergraduate degree. The Junior League of Reading Scholarship was created to support those eligible candidates who are helpless and cannot afford the academic expenses and want to help them complete their education.
This Junior League of Reading understands how difficult it is to make successful careers in the creative fields. The League is willing to be a part of society’s growth and, with the same goal, is excited to do something for the students who have to make their future and achieve their goals in this field. The League is keen on shaping the creativity of the students.
Table of Contents
Fellows should check the table below for more information about the scholarship:
|Organization||Junior League of Reading|
|Educational Level||Public or private high school, college, university students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||March 26, 2021|
|Requirement||A letter of recommendation, transcript, copy of acceptance|
Who May Be Eligible
Please take a look at the needs you have to stand on to be accepted for these awards:
- Candidates must be enrolled in, or be a graduate of, a public or private high school located in Berks County, Pennsylvania.
- Students should be enrolled as a student in a college, university, or professional school or accepted or intend to be enrolled for Fall 2021.
- If the candidate has already completed just one year of college, with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0, or has completed more than one year of college and a cumulative GPA of at least 2.3.
- Candidates should be unrelated to any member of the Junior League of Reading, PA, Inc.
How to Apply
To be a part of the Junior League of Reading Scholarship, students must file an application with the essential information and all the materials. The applicants must follow the deadline and should apply before it. Any invalid data sent will not be accepted to award funds. Please provide all the supporting materials with concern.
- A written sample explaining participation in any leadership training(s).
- A letter of recommendation from the high school principal, high school counsellor, or teacher is mandatory.
- A letter of recommendation from an adult in a leadership role from an outside organization worked with you for at least one year.
- A certified transcript of my high school record is mandatory.
- If already accepted for Fall 2021, a copy of your acceptance by the college, university or professional school for which you need the fund.
This scholarship can help to make candidates continue their education. The Junior League of Reading Scholarship paid directly to the Educational Institution at which the applicant is enrolled. This scholarship will reward $5,000.00. Candidates are motivated to do better in their careers with these exciting funds. The scholarship will help the students reduce the financial burden and help fellows excel in their careers.
This scholarship is giving an incredible chance to fellows, so interested applicants should submit this form before March 26, 2021.