Joseph F LoPresti and Arlington Capital Management are currently considering applications for its scholarship program. The high school senior, freshman, sophomore or junior enrolled at an accredited college or university are applicable to join this award.
The program is created to give financial assistance to one deserving student. The grant recipient will be utilizing the fund to wrap expenses related to higher education. The scholar will get a chance to fulfil his/her goals without any difficulty.
Arlington works as an Investment Advisory and founded in 2000. Joe handles the work of President and Senior Portfolio Manager of Arlington Capital Management (ACM). He also has a strong Investment Research and Portfolio Construction Background
Who May Eligible?
The following requirements must be fulfilled by the scholars to apply for the scholarship:
- Must be a high school senior who is currently accepted at an accredited college or university
- Must be a freshman, sophomore, or junior student presently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
How to Apply
Applications are to be submitted in the form of attached WORD-DOC and emailed to email@example.com
- Must provide a first name with last name, phone number, mailing address and email address
- If still in high school, please provide:
- Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD
- The college or university you are applying to, or have been accepted at
- Your current GPA.
- If you are a freshman, sophomore or junior, please provide
- The accredited college or university you are currently enrolled at.
- Must submit your personal bio in 270 characters or less.
- Must submit an essay of 700-800 words stating the topic “What is the most innovative new business venture you can think of?”
The outstanding scholar will attain the help of $1,000 through the scholarship.
The applications are considerable until 1st August 2020.