The Umdasch Group is one of the most tradition-rich family-owned companies in Austria, now invites applications for the Josef Umdasch Research Prize 2019. This prize is open to all start-ups, students, innovators throughout the world who have practical suggestions and ideas regarding the Future Workplace at Doka.
Doka call for ideas. The aim of the prize is to encourage the personal development of young people and to support initiatives which focus on the topics of education and knowledge transfer worldwide. Submit your idea to the Josef Umdasch Research Prize, and get the opportunity to win EUR 5,000.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
- All start-ups, students, innovators throughout the world
- who have practical suggestions and ideas regarding the Future Workplace at Doka are eligible to enter
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To apply for this prize applicants need to do register through the given link:
- Submit your ideas or adapted versions of your already existing solutions and realize your vision within Doka – globally.
- The Contestant guarantees that he or she and all of his/her team members are of legal age (18 years old).
- Guarantees to submit an idea/solution developed solely by him or her and guarantees- further to be the sole owner of any rights or ideas with regard to the submitted idea/solution in particular intellectual property rights.
- Understands English and shall use it for his or her submission and during all official-
- Accepts that there is no way of challenging a decision by the jury legally.
- The best ideas will be rewarded with EUR 5,000 so that they can be developed further.
- The nominees will be invited to pitch their detailed ideas at the WSA Global Congress in Portugal in March 2019.
- Umdasch Group will cover all travel expenses for the participation at the WSA Global Congress of one person per shortlisted team.
- The best idea wins a contract for implementation within Doka.
The call is open until November 25, 2018.
Contact if you have any questions email@example.com