Tree Fund Cultivating Innovation will be awarded $5,000. The aim of this scholarship is to support the arboriculture industry by helping college students interested in commercial arboriculture achieve high academic goals without accumulating burdensome debt.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The Students should be able United States citizen
- The Employee must be part-time
- Entering or returning the student to a recognized graduate institution in the United States
- At least 3.0 GPA minimum
- Making a career in the commercial agriculture industry
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To participate in this scholarship, Application materials (more than 100 words) (such as name, school, year, date of expected graduation, and applicable work information) should be emailed at email@example.com
Applicants will need the following information to complete the form.
- Educational standing and enrollment status
- History of scholarships and extracurricular activities
- Essay describing your reasons for pursuing your chosen career, your goals and objectives, and why you should be chosen for this scholarship (maximum 1000 words)
- Current transcript
- Two letters of recommendation or contact information for people who will provide them (one must be from your academic advisor)
- The scholarship will be awarded $5,000.
- The scholarship will be close on 15, March 2019.