The John & Associate is happy to announce its Strong Arm Leukemia Scholarship for the affected ones. The program is including undergrads, graduate and incoming first-year students at an accredited college/university in the U.S.
The motive of organizing the grant is to support the warriors for their higher education. The applicant describing the best inspirational story will be handed over with an enormous award to use for any educational purpose.
The John Foy & Associates is a personal injury attorney in Atlanta, Georgia. The John Foy established the firm in 1999 and have over 40 attorney teams and more than 130 workers with the supporting staff dedicated to serving the people of Georgia.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the students must be following the eligibility criteria:
- Must have been affected or have any loved one affected by leukaemia.
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university as an undergraduate, graduate student, or
- Must be an incoming freshman at an accredited institution in the United States.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants are told to fill out an online application form to get considered for the scholarship. The form can be found on the same main page.
- Must provide an official high school or college transcript.
- Must write and submit a 500 to 1,000-word essay on one of these three topics:
- How has living with you or your loved one’s leukaemia affected your education?
- What adjustments have you made as a student to accommodate your or a loved one’s leukaemia?
- What one obstacle do people with leukaemia face that you would like the general public to know about?
- Must mention a paragraph statement on how this scholarship would benefit you. This paragraph will not count towards the word count of this essay
The scholarship of $1000 will be rewarded to one college student who has battled leukaemia or whose life has been affected by it.
The application deadline for the program is June 15, 2020.