Are you a STEM enthusiast? Then you should not miss the chance to get some fund and reduce your financial burden through JMJ Phillip Group College Scholarships? The JMJ Phillip Executive Search is here to offer its excellent JMJ Phillip Group College Scholarships. Applicants must be currently enrolled in a U.S based high school or college to be eligible for these programs. Students who are graduating from high school and planning to attend college during the fall semester in the same year are welcome to apply.
These programs aim to support the students who are in STEM majors and expand the field by creating excellently, knowledgeable professionals. This program is designed to support the students looking to contribute to the economy of the nation. The firm is proud to be a part of the STEM industry and understands the professionals’ scope and high demand. To support the students who are passionate about STEM majors, they have created such programs.
JMJ Phillip is one of the leading Global Executive Search Firm specializing in the manufacturing, supply chain, and technology sectors. The firm began more than 15 years ago and focused on the executive search industry. They have a long family history in the manufacturing industry. The company’s main focus was to leverage the vast network of manufacturing, technology, and supply chain executives to bring a better level of integrity and service to each search sector.
Explore the table below to get detail about the scholarships:
|Educational Level||University or college students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Application Deadline||October 1|
Who May Be Eligible?
If you are interested in these programs, take a look at the requirements below:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a U.S based high school or college to be eligible for this program.
- Students graduating from high school and planning to attend college during the fall semester in the same year are welcome to apply. Eligible colleges include two-year and four-year universities in the United States.
- Fellows should have a minimum GPA of 3.6.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should apply for these programs through an online application form. Candidates should submit all the needed details and materials to be considered for the programs. Late applications are not going to be entertained. Please maintain the originality of the assignments you are submitting. Submit all the needed documents with care.
- The current transcript, letter of acceptance from the college student intend to attend, and one letter of reference from a student’s current or former teacher must be included.
- Essay of 500 to 1000 words essay must be written on: How can STEM graduates in 2022 change the world in 2040?
Winners will receive the amount of $1000. This amount should be utilized to pay the college or university education expense of the student’s choice. These scholarships encourage students to do better in their careers and motivate them to maintain good academic standards. The programs are designed to help these students expand the STEM field.
Please submit your application on October 1, 2021. Incomplete materials or applications will be rejected.