If you are a high school student, then this scholarship is definitely for the students like you. Jimmy Rane Foundation is pleasantly announcing the Jimmy Rane Foundation Scholarship for all the high school students who are no older than 20 years, performing great in their academics. The Jimmy Rane Foundation is taking this initiative by offering scholarships to students by enriching them with good future opportunities. Jimmy Rane Foundation is taking an excellent move to pursue the student who is striving to complete their high school.
Jimmy Rane Foundation aims to provide a very affordable high school education by giving little assistance or financial support to receive a better education. Their mission is to push the deserving and needy students through these scholarships. They have a strong vision to ensure that every individual receives the necessary assistance to complete their education and develop the community.
The Jimmy Rane Foundation was founded with the focused purpose of providing deserving students to college. Henceforth, the foundation has supported the 462 scholarships to excellent students. These striving and excellent students have taken these scholarships worldwide to institutions including Auburn, Alabama, University of Pennsylvania, Harvard, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Baylor, Indiana, Troy, Duke, Stanford, Vanderbilt, Georgia Tech, Georgia and many more. The foundation is very confident that these exceptional scholars will use their education to accomplish great things. They also believe that they will one day return the favour to someone else in need.
Go through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Jimmy Rane Foundation|
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the checklist below for being eligible for the respected scholarship:
- The applicant should be having good academic performance with a GPA score of more than 3.0
- The applicant should be a full-time student at an accredited institution as a high school student.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the US
- The candidate must not have participated as a student-athlete in intercollegiate sports during the prior semester or academic year and will not participate as a student-athlete in intercollegiate athletics during the coming semester or academic year.
- The candidate should be no older than 20 years.
How to Apply
Submission should be made before the deadline, accompanied by all the required documents. The candidate should provide a complete application along with valid information and without any errors in the application. Kindly apply before the deadline, as the late submission will lead to rejection.
The candidate should submit all of the following documents to be considered:
- The applicant should provide proof of acceptance by an accredited college for the graduation program
- The applicant should demonstrate the need for financial assistance
- The fellow should provide proof of residence
This scholarship will build confidence in the candidate and appear in the sports without worrying about academics. The provided scholarship will lessen the burden of the academic fees of the students. The award should only be brought in use to utilize it on fees, tuition fees, academic expenses etc. the scholarship will eliminate the barrier between the student and the education. The application process is kept very simple.
All the applications are currently being accepted, so submit your application as soon as possible.