If you are pursuing to be a graduating student in biology/chemistry or related field but tensed about expenses. Don’t worry here’s an excellent opportunity for you to achieve your goal through Jessica Cosman Memorial Scholarship. Jessica Cosman Memorial Scholarship is looking forward to providing optimum education to biology/ chemistry graduate students for their better future. They are taking a step forward by offering scholarships to students providing them with a quality life.
The main goal of this scholarship is to support deserving biology/chemistry students through these funds. This fund is aimed to assist a student who wishes to pursue higher education in biology and/or a chemistry-related field. It searches for a deserving student with an interest in learning and a love of science. This Program of Jessica Cosman Memorial Scholarship Fund is in memory of Jessica Cosman.
Jessica Cosman graduated from Grafton High School in 2012 and then enrolled in the Boston University, interned in their labs, and graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. After getting graduated she worked as a research associate developing new proteins and focusing on biochemistry and biophysics. Her quick wit and sense of humour enchanted all who had the opportunity to be close to her. In her memory, they are taking the initiative to all science-loving students.
Kindly go through the table given here for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Jessica Cosman Memorial|
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Number of Awards||One|
Who May Be Eligible
Please check the needs to make you eligible for this scholarship:
- Applications must be submitted before the deadline to be accepted.
- Fellows should be high school senior, attend any high school in Nelson or Anderson County, and graduate this year.
- Candidates must complete ALL sections of this application.
- Applicant must Include responses to the questions asked on the following page. Responses may be in written format or by video submission.
- Students must not have an immediate family member employed by Town & Country Bank and Trust or on the bank’s Board of Directors. Immediate family members are defined as: parent or step-parent, sibling (natural, half, adopted or step), grandparent, aunt, uncle, legal guardian, or cousin.
How to Apply
All the applicants should go through the list of scholarships and fill the complete form with the required documents. The applications should be postmarked or Email. Late submissions done will not be entertained by the organization. Students are requested to provide all the mandatory information and materials with concern.
- Applications must be provided before the deadline to be accepted.
- Fellows should submit a Fully completed application.
- Candidates must provide one or more recommendations from biology and/or chemistry teacher.
- Applicant must submit High School Transcript
- Students should write a Short Essay.
These funds decrease the financial burden of the students. The funds should be used to pay students’ academic needs like tuition, fees, and other related costs. These programs encourage students to achieve their goals by overcoming their worries. The process of these scholarships is simple. These programs help students to achieve their goals.
The submissions are currently being accepted. So kindly submit your documents before the deadline.