The Architect Foundation is inviting applications for its scholarship initiative for the young and bright minds students aspiring to be an architect. This award is especially for those who are looking forward to giving the architect registration examination (ARE).
The goal of the grant is to recognize young talent at an early stage and help to achieve more in their lives. It will provide the necessary support the applicant might need to complete his/her education and also help them to become the kind of architect they desire.
The Architect Foundation is a philanthropic partner of The American Institute of Architects (AIA). They believe that architects can use the power of design to solve problems, transform lives, and create a better and more beautiful world.
Who May Eligible?
To be eligible, the entrant must be reviewing the given eligibility criteria:
- Must be a current associate AIA member
- Must hold an active National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) record
- Must be eligible to sit for the architect registration examination (ARE)
- Must display significant contributions to the profession at an early career stage
- Must have a passion for the pursuit of architectural licensure
- Exemplary involvement in the community or professional organizations
- Outstanding achievement in the creation, development, and delivery of creative programs for emerging professionals in architecture
How to Apply?
The eligible entrant who wishes to apply for the program must create a new account or log in to the existing account. Students are required to fill their required details to get considered for the award.
The scholarship recipients will be receiving funds to cover the full cost of the ARE. They will also be provided with the proper and necessary study materials and will also be granted access to the ArchiPrep.
The last date to be a part of this scholarship initiative is August 14, 2020