Jared Jeffery Davis is ecstatic to organize a scholarship program to financially assist students. The award is open for any high school senior, freshman, sophomore or a junior student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
The grant is being introduced to provide help students who are in search of funds to earn their degree. The recipients of the program will hands full of support to accomplish their higher education without any hurdles.
Who May Eligible?
In order to be eligible, the students must review the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a high school senior currently accepted at an accredited college or university
- Must be any freshman, Sophomore, or Junior student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
How to Apply
Eligible students are asked to email their applications with the required documents to email@example.com. The attachment should be in the form of WORD-DOC format to get considered.
- Must mention the first name/last name, phone number, mailing address with the email address.
- If in high school, please submit:
- Graduation date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The college or university you are applying to, or have been accepted at
- If a freshman, sophomore, junior, please submit
- The accredited college or university currently enrolled at.
- Your current GPA
- Must provide your personal bio in 270 characters or less.
- Must submit an essay of 700-800 words answering the following question.
- What is your best solution for resolution of the student loan debt crisis?
The Jared Jeffery Davis Scholarship includes an award amount of $1000.00 to be paid to the best student among all. The recipient can use the grant to make payment of educational purpose.
The students are asked to submit their application by August 1, 2020.