Do you have a huge interest in the field of business or business-related programs? The Zonta International has announced an outstanding Jane M Klausman Women in Business scholarship for the females who demonstrate significant interest in the business-related program and are already enrolled in or planning to get enrolled at an accredited university/ college/ institution the undergraduate or masters in a related business field. The Zonta International provides the women’s scholarship to empower them and become a leader who will confidently rule the business. This remarkable opportunity of scholarships for the women living or studying in a Zonta district/region with an excellent academic history shows that online students are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The Zonta International is a leading global organization of professionals whose mission is to empower women worldwide through service and advocacy. Their vision is to establish a world in which women’s rights are well recognized as human rights and women can achieve their full potential. They aim to establish a world where women can access all resources and equally contribute in decision-making positions on an equal basis with men. And where women no longer have a fear of violence.
The Zonta International was started in 1930. Their story started from a rich fabric of empowerment and making a progressive change in the community. Today, the organization is a global organization of more than 28,000 women and men in more than 1,100 Zonta Clubs globally. It has been more than 100 years since the organization’s service, where they have always come up with new and exciting ideas for empowering women and building them at an equal stage as men in decision making.
Students are requested to go thoroughly through the table below for more information about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||College or University Students|
|Amount||$2,000 each regional/ district level $8000 international level|
|Number of Awards||32 regional or district level scholarship 6 international level scholarship|
|Application Stat||August 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- The student must be a female applicant
- The fellow should be seeking undergraduate and master’s degrees in the business management field at an accredited college/ university/ institution
- The applicant must be living or studying in a Zonta
- The Online students are also eligible to apply if enrolled at an accredited university/college/institute.
- The candidate should have an excellent academic performance
- The previous year recipient is not suitable for the scholarship
- The applicant must be involved in community service and extracurricular activity
- The club members and individuals with direct membership and employees of Zonta International and Zonta Foundation for Women and their family members are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
The submission should be provided either in mail or email, but email submission will be preferred. The fellow must provide all the required documents converted in PDF format.
The submission should be provided without making any mistakes in the application.
Kindly provide the submission before the deadline as the late submission will not be considered for the scholarship.
Kindly provide the following documents along with the application:
- The fellow should provide two recommendation letters: one recommendation from a faculty member and the other from an employer, volunteer supervisor, or academic advisor.
- The applicant should provide An essay of not more than 500 words or less that clearly describes your academic and professional goals
- The candidate should submit Zonta International verification of the current enrollment form signed by the university/college/institute registrar
- The student should provide the latest official transcript mentioning the GPA score achieved
- The applicant must Demonstrate initiative, ambition, and commitment to pursuing a career in business
The provided scholarship will lessen the burden of the expenses of students. The amount should only be utilized to pay the freight of students’ costs like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other student requirements. This scholarship motivates the students to achieve their goals and overcome their difficulties.
Submission is currently being accepted till August 15, 2021, or the deadline determined by the district, so hurry up to receive the scholarship.