Are you a graduating high school senior or college? The Burger King McLamore Foundation is very much curious to help the students through their astounding James W Mclamore Whopper Scholarship for the students who demonstrate to be the nation’s future talent. The organization is glad to assist the students who desperately need the assistance to push them a step closer to success. They are providing the scholarship that admits the US resident students involved in high school or the college, or their employee with an excellent GPA score of 3.0 and can lead.
The mission of the Burger King McLamore Foundation is to motivate excellent students towards education and empower the country through new innovation and technology. The Burger King McLamore Foundation aims to eliminate discrimination among the peer groups and allow the talent to make its identity. The foundation has the focused vision to make the country a better place for the students, where all students are flexible to receive the best education.
Burger King McLamore Foundation is the foundation that sincerely works to provide a promising future for the students and the student employee. The foundation is familiar with the importance and value of education to survive in today’s generation. They are wholeheartedly motivating the brilliant students to pursue their education without any worries through the James W Mclamore Whopper Scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to students to help them better manage their cost associated with their education.
Go through the table below for more information about scholarships:
|Organization||Burger King McLamore Foundation|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly check some compulsory requirements:
- Citizens of the United States or Canada
- Students who are seniors at a high school or home school in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico
- Students who are applying as a full-time freshman to a four-year accredited college or university that is situated in the United States or Canada and is exempt from taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Students having a cumulative unweighted grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.3
- Students having a minimum ACT Composite score of 25 or a minimum combined SAT score of 1220
- Students who have an active leadership role in community service, athletics, and/or similar co-curricular activity (such as student government, team sports, fraternal life, etc.); and
- Students who have substantial work experience and financial need
How to Apply
The submission should be made electronically, accompanied by the mandatory documents. The request should be made before the deadline as the late submission will not be considered. If the application reaches the target of 50,000 before the deadline, the further submission will not be accepted.
Few asked documents:
- The fellow should submit the complete application
- The student should provide the latest transcript
- The applicant should provide the parents latest tax form.
- The fellow should provide the GPA score
- The fellow should enlist any community service or leadership enrolled in
The scholarship will reduce a load of academic finances on students. The amount should be used to pay the freight of student’s expenses like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other student requirements. This scholarship encourages the students to achieve their goals and overcomes barriers. The application process for this scholarship is straightforward.
Submissions are currently being accepting now, so begin your process soon to obtain one of these scholarships.