Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is all ready to reduce the financial burden of the high school seniors seeking to attend and graduate from the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities with their tremendous and well-known College Scholarship programs. This scholarship will help students with their college list and personal guidance for best faculty and mentors.
The Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship Program was started for the high school seniors in need of financial help for their college programs. This scholarship guide encourages and supports bright students to achieve their most top educational goals. It keeps the students active and encourages them to do well for a happy and bright future.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation has awarded more than $222 million as a scholarship for more than 2,800 students since 2000. The main motive of the foundation is to help students in financial needs with their education. It has helped many students from 8th grade to graduation with educational guidance and advice.
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible for the Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship Program applicant must:
- The applicant must be graduated from a U.S. High School in spring 2021.
- Candidates should be enrolling in a full-time four-year degree program in an accredited college or university before Fall 2021.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of a minimum of 3.5 or higher on a scale of 4.0.
- The applicant must have met financial needs as reported by federal tax return for the past three years.
How to Apply
Applicant should submit their application and documents through the Common App by the link. The applicant should provide all the details required in the form and all the other necessary documents. All the applications should be submitted on time or before the deadline to be considered.
- Applicant should submit their acceptance letter for a four-year program in an accredited college or university.
- Candidates should submit their high school transcript; this transcript should consist of the applicant’s GPA score and academic performance.
- Applicant should submit their federal tax return report for the past three years with the application.
- A personal statement should be attached to the application. This statement should include the personal interest of the applicant, extracurricular activities, future and career goals, and how winning this scholarship will help them achieve their educational goals.
- The applicant should submit the essays on a given topic in the application. The articles should be descriptive and should not exceed the word limit of 500 per essay.
The amount of the award varies by the student based on the cost of attendance as well as the number of other scholarships. The maximum amount of the scholarship is $40,000 per year. It covers the tuition, room, books, and other educational expenses for the period required to complete the bachelor’s degree program.
The application deadline for 2020-2021 academic years is October 30, 2020, before 11:59 pm.