If you are a high-achieving student with the ambition to change your future, you can apply for the iVein® Health & Wellness Scholarship which is funded by IVC Interventional and Vein Center. This study program is available for students who are committed to a lifetime of healthy habits.
IVC is one of the leading vein centers in the United States. Their physicians use the latest technologies, avoiding the problems that come with surgery. Vein Center provides expert diagnosis and treatment of varicose veins.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
Eligible students will:
- Any current full-time undergraduate/graduate student attending an accredited US university or college
- Applicants must have at least cumulative grade point average of at least 3.7 is welcome to apply.
- Students in pass/fail programs must provide proof of passing status
How to Apply
- To be eligible for apply, applicants must provide write an essay of 800 to 1000 words, promoting a practical approach to a healthy lifestyle during college years and how these habits can be sustained over a lifetime.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of health and wellness and discuss why healthy living is a lifetime endeavor based on your personal experiences.
- Your essay should be in a word document or similar (pdf, Google Doc) file type with your first and last name in the document title.
- Forward their completed essay, documentation of GPA and full-time enrollment status to scholarship@iVein.com with “iVein Scholarship” in the subject line on or before the listed deadline.
Benefit: Two scholarships of $ 2,500 each will be provided annually. Recipients are eligible to receive scholarships only once.
Application Deadline: The applications will be closed on the Fall Semester: August 31st, 2019 and Winter/Spring: December 31st, 2019.