- September 12, 2018
- Posted by: Study Help
- Category: Fellowships, International Students
The International Research Center for Medical Sciences (IRCMS) is now accepting applications for IRCMS Biomedical Research Fellowship. The IRCMS Fellowship is open to applicants of all nationalities and the graduate training supported by this Fellowship will be conducted in English.
The IRCMS will provide financial support to graduate students with exceptional academic qualifications and strong motivation to perform cutting-edge biomedical research through the IRCMS Fellowship.
The Fellowship will be awarded on a competitive basis and the selected candidates will be guided through the entrance process of the Graduate School for Medical Sciences of Kumamoto University.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- IRCMS will provide financial support to graduate students with exceptional academic qualifications and strong motivation to perform cutting-edge biomedical research through the IRCMS Fellowship.
- Prospective students are expected to be enrolled in the master’s or doctoral degree program at Kumamoto University and to train under the supervision of PIs affiliated with the IRCMS.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit it by email to email@example.com.
- Applicants must agree to apply for one of the departments shown below of Graduate School of Medical Sciences in Kumamoto University.
- All of the following documents should be in A4 size. IRCMS may request additional documents if necessary. The total file size for each application should not exceed 5Mb.
- Application form and CV with the designated format.
- Undergraduate academic transcript (for master applicants); undergraduate and master academic transcripts (for doctoral applicants)
- Degree certificate
- Official English Test score (TOEFL-PBT/-ITP, TOEIC/TOEIC-IP or IELTS).
- 1-2 recommendation letters from teachers/mentors.
- Any additional supporting documents (e.g., awards, publications).
- The successful candidate will be appointed as Research Assistant (RA) or Teaching Assistant (TA) and be paid upon Kumamoto University’s regulation.
- (1,090yen per hour for Master course students, 1,220yen per hour for Ph.D. course students, with a maximum of 20 hours per week. Income tax will be deducted before payment.)
The application will be submitted by November 12, 2018.