INvestEd is inviting applicants to join its Scholarship Giveaway program. The award is conducted for students who are enrolled in a qualifying institute and are a legal resident of State of Indiana of age 16 years or older.
The organization has designed the grant with a motive to assist talented and deserving students who want to achieve more in their lives. The award will be useful to cover education-related expenses of students.
INvestEd is working for over 35 years with a goal of providing students with solutions to put higher education within reach. The organization gives assistance to people with various Student and Refi loans.
Who May Eligible?
Interested candidates must take a look over the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a legal resident of the State of Indiana
- Must be least 16 years of age or older at the time of entry
- A student enrolled in a Title IV and accredited post-secondary educational institution with at least one semester remaining after May 31, 2020
- Must be a high school student planning to enrol in a Qualifying Institution within two years from May 31, 2020
- A parent or guardian of a student who is either enrolled or planning to enrol in an Institution within two years from May 31, 2020
- An individual of age 16 years but not yet 18 years of age at the time of entry must require parental or legal guardian permission to enter.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can fill their entries through below-mentioned two ways:
Via Online: Applicants can visit the website www.investedindiana/1000 and follow the instructions and complete all required fields mentioned on the online entry form.
Via Mail: Applicants can also enter by sending a 3″x5″ card to “$1,000 INvestEd Scholarship Giveaway”, INvestEd, 11595 N. Meridian St., Suite 200, Carmel, Indiana 46032 with the following information: Entrant’s Name, Date of Birth, Mailing Address, Contact Phone Number (including area code), Email Address and, if applicable, Anticipated Date of High School Graduation.
INvestEd is giving away five scholarship of amount $1,000 through a random drawing.
The entries for the scholarship are open till Tuesday, June 16, 2020.