Intertech is now accepting applicants for the Intertech Foundation STEM Scholarship. The scholarship is available to the students who are interested in pursuing careers as professional software developers.
This opportunity is of current college students or college-bound high school seniors, who have performed excellently in the fields of Math and Science to pursue college studies in the area of computer science.
Who May Eligible:
To be eligible, the student must possess:
- Cumulative high school or college GPA of 3.3 or better
- An intent to study computer science
- Currently enrolled at or accepted to an accredited college or university within the US (not required at time of application)
How to Apply & Competitions Rules
To participate, the applicants must submit an onlineapplication form through the given link: https://www.intertech.com/About/Foundation/Scholarship
To apply, students must be ready to submit the following (only complete applications will be considered):
- Official high school transcript (sent directly from student’s high school to the Intertech Foundation)
- Resume describing any extracurricular activities and employment experience
- Two letters of recommendation (one of which should be from a Math or Science teacher familiar with the student)
- Copy of official college/university acceptance letter (not required at time of application)
- A one-page essay describing the students work ethic and what they hope to accomplish in the “real world” after graduation from college
- Experience with the National First Robotic Challenge (not required)
This non-renewable scholarship (only for one year, any scholarship is provided to the recipient), in the amount of $ 2500, will be available for college or high school applicants, starting from 1 January 2019.
The application deadline is March 15, 2019