How can Troldtekt wood wool panels be used in completely new ways? Start up your creative engine – soon, it’s your job to think, rethink and innovate. Troldtekt, cement-bonded wood wool panels that ensure good acoustics in any room is pleased to announce the International Troldtekt Award 2018.
The Troldtekt Award is an open concept competition for international students of design and architecture. It encourages students to explore Troldtekt acoustic panels and find new uses for them that are not only creative but also possible to realize in practice. The winning project will be awarded a prize of EUR 5,000.
Who May Eligible:
All international students of design & architecture can participate in the competition.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate in the competition, applicants must submit their projects in PDF format (max. 1 GB) with text in English and uploaded at https://www.troldtekt.com/TroldtektAward2018
Note: Troldtekt Award 2018 opens for registrations on 1 October 2018.
- The competition project can be an adapted study project or a specific project for the competition.
- Students can submit their projects individually, or more students can submit a project together.
- Submitted projects must not previously have been entered into other competitions.
- The projects must be submitted in PDF format (max. 1 GB) with text in English
- Each project must be submitted with a JPG file for preview (max. 5 MB).
The winning project will be awarded a prize of EUR 5,000.
Participants must submit their projects for the Troldtekt Award 2018 from 15 October to 4 November 2018 at 12.00 CET (GMT+2).
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.