The University of Southern Queensland is offering 2018 International Online Study Bursary. These bursaries are open to the students in all areas of award programs, undergraduate and postgraduate. In semester 3 2018, USQ will offer 5 bursaries with a maximum value of AUD5000 each to new international students studying online.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- be an international student
- not be a sponsored student
- be a commencing student
- be studying in Semester 3, 2018 and Semester 1, 2019
- be studying online
- be enrolled in a minimum of one study unit for Semester 3 2018
- be studying an Award Program at USQ (not be studying cross-institutional or not be studying Professional Development courses)
- Achieve at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 for Semester 3 2018.
How to Apply for the Competitions:
To participate, the applicants must download an International Scholarship/Bursary Application Form and submit by the following ways:
Submit your admission application:
- through the online application system or
- through the email address email@example.com.
5 x bursaries with a maximum value of AUD 5000 each.
The application will close on Friday 23 November 2018 at 5:00 pm (AEST).