- May 12, 2018
- Posted by: Study Help
- Category: International Students, Student Competitions
Applications are open for the International Eyewear Design Contest organized by the OWP Brillen. The competition is open to students and graduates of universities with design degree programs. The aim of the competition is to find and reward creative product ideas for eyewear frames and sunglasses.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- This competition is open worldwide to university-level students in programs of study that emphasize creativity, or
- Graduates who have completed within the last four years.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit by post to:
OWP glasses GmbH
z. Mrs. Sandra Ribeiro
- The completed registration form including a brief description of the design.
- draft in the A4 format in paper form and as PDF on CD / DVD, resolution 300dpi incl. Drawings with front view, Side view, and top view.
- Optional: A model of the work as well as explanatory sketches and photos.
- 1st prize: € 2000. or alternatively a 4-week internship in the design department of OWP incl. arrival, accommodation and meal allowance.
- 2nd prize: € 1000.
- 3rd prize: € 500.
The deadline for entries is July 31, 2018.