The Integra Sources is assisting computer science students through its scholarship program. The awards are applicable for the students at high school, college or university with a major in computer science, engineering and related areas.
The purpose of the grant is to support the scholars who are willing to accomplish their higher studies. The company will be distributing enough funds to recipients to help overcome their financial crises coming across their studies.
Integra Sources is a team of professionals holding the key points to bring your project into reality successfully. It specializes in embedded hardware and software design, computer vision development, Internet of Things, a robotics development and other related areas.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
Students are told to go through the given criteria before applying:
- Must be an enthusiastic US high school, university or college student
- Must be studying computer science, engineering and related areas
How to Apply
The students are asked to fill out their required information via an online application form which is to be filled to attain consideration. The way can be found on the bottom of the main page.
- Must submit a short essay of 100 to 150 words length stating why you have chosen an engineering career and which field of IT you would prefer to explore in the future.
- Must also attach a small presentation of any relevant project of personal creation in the field of electronics design, embedded systems, Internet of Things, robot development or other related areas.
- This can be a completed school or university project, a pet project or any other work you have done and are proud of.
The winning applicant will be awarded $1,000 scholarship and encouraged to spend the grant on self-education purposes to acquire new skills and knowledge necessary for professional growth.
The applicants are asked to submit their applications by Sep 01, 2020, at 12:00 AM.