Female students currently enrolled in a university or a college interested in health and safety programs have an excellent opportunity to enjoy the benefits of Hayley Petit Injury and Violence Prevention Fellowship. This scholarship is organized by the Centre of Career Development for the college or university undergraduate women who want to work against injury and violence.
Hayley Petit Injury and Violence Prevention Fellowship are awarded to four female students. This scholarship was started to encourage female students to enroll in health and safety programs. This fellowship will help students with their educational expenses and help them do better in their lives.
Centre of Career Development’s motive is to encourage young high school graduates to participate in health and safety programs. They deliver innovative and exclusive programs and services with the best facility for the students. They also encourage students to become contributing members of the community, state, and nation.
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates must check the eligibility requirements to apply for the grant:
- Interested applicants must identify themselves as female to be eligible for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. International students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must be enrolled in accredited colleges or universities.
- Applicant must be enrolled in degree-granting of two years or four-year programs.
How to Apply
Interested applicant must fill the online application form and attach the necessary documents with the application. Submit your application form on email: firstname.lastname@example.org. An incomplete application form and incomplete document application will not be considered for the scholarship.
- The applicant must submit residency proof of being a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with the application.
- Proof of identification as a female must be attached with the application.
- Acceptance letter from the college or university should be attached with the application.
- Submit the transcript with the application. This transcript must have information about the applicant’s enrolled program and major.
- An updated resume should include the applicant’s name, college name, high school name, email, contact number, etc.
- A cover letter should be attached to the application. This cover letter must include your interest in the program, your future goals, and what you hope to accomplish at the end of the program.
Four applicants will be awarded the Hayley Petit Injury and Violence Prevention Fellowship worth $500 stipend. This fellowship fund will be useful for the winners to pay their educational expenses like books, tuition fees, and others. The scholarship will encourage candidates to do better in their fields. The fellowship recipients will also be selected for the exciting 8-week fellowship opportunity
at Connecticut Children’s Injury Prevention Center.
All the interested candidates must submit their application before August 21, 2020. Winners will be announced on August 31, 2020.