The grant is organized for the one student who can display, where they think information technology may take them in the future.
Akkadian is an experienced software firm with fully-packaged solutions and trusted by some of the world’s most successful companies. It is built on a set of core values with customer service as the cornerstone.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the students must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants must be currently enrolled, or due to be obtained, as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Aspirants are required to have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Students attending an accredited online university are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must possess a general interest in technology.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to write an 800-1,000-word essay on the below topic:
- How information technology is used in your major and where you think your passion for technology may take you in the future.
- All students can submit your application via the Akkadian Labs Scholarship form linked.
The program will give $1,000 scholarship for one student to qualified college expenses for the current academic year.
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted till January 1st, 2020.