Do you want to get into the outstanding Indiana University Kokomo? Here is the perfect opportunity for you to pay for your academic needs. Indiana University Kokomo is willing to support your education with its excellent academic programs and unique scholarships. The Indiana University Kokomo is welcoming students to apply for their valuable scholarships. Applicants must be a first-year or freshman student having a great educational record to be considered. Please take note that each program has varying requirements.
The Indiana University Kokomo is aware of your financial struggles and for providing you to enrol in their academic programs these scholarships have been designed. These scholarships will surely reduce the burden of the expense on you, enabling you to focus on education. The programs are easily achievable, and the criteria are designed simply by the university for making them more accessible for all. The university is keen towards supporting students in completing their desire of academics in the university.
The Indiana University Kokomo is one of the leading universities of Indiana, offering worthy academics that helps the students be the expert in their majors. The university is ready with vast academics in different majors and minors to support students with an effective future. The faculty of the institute is efficiently experienced and qualified in their fields. The university offers an affordable and valuable education ever.
Fellows should go through the table below for more details about the scholarships:
|Organization||Indiana University Kokomo|
|Educational Level||Incoming freshman students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||March 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Requirements for each scholarship differs. Some compulsory requirements are here:
- Candidates must be a freshman student or first-year student having the good academic background to be eligible.
How to Apply
These scholarships do not require a separate application or a scholarship application. The admission application is considered for award scholarships to the individuals. Fellows should ensure that they provide all the compulsory and additional materials through the admission application, which verify their excellence. Do not forget to submit FAFSA to be considered for need-based scholarships.
- Admission application with FAFSA is required.
Benefits of each scholarship are varied. As mentioned below:
- Chancellors and Deans Scholarships: $1,500 Deans Scholarship (renewable for three years).
- Direct Admit Scholarship: $2500 renewable academic scholarship.
- Out of State Scholarship: $6000 renewable award.
- MSEP: $10,601.04 per academic year.
- Tippecanoe County Scholarship: $1000 renewable scholarship for three additional years.
- Academic Incentives for Athletes: $1500 per year.
- IU Kokomo Diversity Scholarship: $1500 and is renewable for three additional years.
Applications are now open. Students should get admitted to the university before March 1, 2021. After this date, no admissions will be accepted.