Indian Motorcycle is receiving entries for its Indian Scout Bobber Giveaway program. The applicants who are eligible to make an entry are legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada who are of age 18 years and above.
Indian Motorcycle is an American brand of motorcycles established initially from 1901 to 1953 in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States. It became the largest manufacturer of vehicles in the world, and its most popular models were the Scout, made from 1920 to 1946.
Who May Eligible?
To participate, the entrants are asked to meet up with the mentioned criteria:
- Applicants must be legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Must be the age of 18 years or above
- Employees of Polaris Industries Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited by law.
How to Apply
Entrants who are eligible and interested in the contest can enter online via visiting the Indian Motorcycle website or visit Indian Motorcycle at an event during the sweepstakes period and complete and submit the official entry form in its entirety.
- Limit one entry per person.
The Indian Motorcycle Giveaway includes a grand prize of an Indian Scout Bobber motorcycle which will be delivered to the lucky winner within six weeks.
The Sweepstakes period runs from March 1st, 2019 through July 31st, 2020, to make your entries.