Are you planning to enrol at the University of Arkansas? If yes, then do not worry about your financial needs. The University of Arkansas is happily expecting applications for its amazing In-State New Freshman Academic Scholarships. The eligibility requirements and benefits of each program are different. Candidates entering the University of Arkansas as an incoming freshman are welcome to apply for the scholarships. These scholarships will ultimately reduce your financial stress.
The purpose of this program is to provide financial support to the students who are beginning their educational journey with the University of Arkansas. These scholarships are designed to motivate students to make most of their academic years at the university. It encourages students to maintain a good academic record when starting their higher education; the university acknowledges the difficulties students face. For supporting students in completing their education, such scholarships have been initiated by the university.
The University of Arkansas is one of the leading universities in the nation having an excellent academic program to help students create an influential career. The University of Arkansas has an expert team of faculty and their solutions, collaboration and ideas help to make economies and communities stronger. It is one of the nation’s top public research universities. They work hard to make sure a low student to faculty ratio to promote personal attention and to mentor for the students.
Know more about the programs in the table below:
|Organization||University of Arkansas|
|Educational Level||Freshman students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||November 15, 2020|
|Requirement||Application, Transcript, Test scores, FAFSA|
Who May Be Eligible?
Eligibility requirements for each scholarship differ; some basic requirements are given below:
- Applicant must be an incoming freshman student in the University of Arkansas with a good academic record.
- Fellows should be entering an undergraduate program.
- Fellows must be from the state of Arkansas.
How to Apply
For applying for the program, candidates should submit an online admission application to the university. Fellows must submit all the required details and materials with their admission application to prove their eligibility. Applicants then should complete the online scholarship application with all the supplemental materials before the deadlines. The university will accept no late applications.
- Admission application, scholarship application should be provided.
- High school transcript, test scores must be submitted.
- Please submit FAFSA to be considered.
Benefits of each in-state scholarship differ; some scholarships benefits are mentioned below:
- Chancellor’s merit scholarship: $10000 per year.
- Chancellors Scholarship: $8000 per year.
- Chancellors Community scholarship: $5000 per year.
- Silas Hunt Scholarship: $5000 to $8000 per year.
- Advance Arkansas Scholarship: $4000 per year.
- Honors College Academy scholarship: $4000 per year.
Please submit your admission application before November 15, 2020, and scholarship application before December 1, 2020. Please submit all the needed materials with the applications.