- June 4, 2018
- Posted by: Study Help
- Category: International Students, Student Competitions
The Georgetown Law Center for the Advancement of the Rule of Law in the Americas (CAROLA) is delighted to announce the Imaginative Responses to the Globalization Backlash Student Writing Competition. The competition is open to all students who are currently enrolled in a degree program around the world.
Georgetown Law’s CAROLA invites submissions with ideas on how to respond to the current globalization backlash as well as those that offer alternatives to the current global architecture. Winning essays will be awarded the Marcos and Ida Kerschner Prize: $2,500 for first place, $1,500 for second place, and $1,000 for third place.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- All students from around the world are eligible.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a degree program
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit papers in Word format with double-spaced 11 point Calibri font to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: In your submission email, include your full name, phone number, age, degree program, and expected graduation year.
- Submissions must consist of original, unpublished work, written in English.
- Essays previously published will not be considered.
- Submissions should not have undergone any significant editing by professors, editors, or others.
- Only one submission per person will be considered.
- Limit your submissions to a maximum of 1,200 words (length: 900 to 1200).
- Essays that refer to legal and/or policy questions concerning an area of international economic law and policy including, but not limited to, international trade, foreign investment, sovereign debt, tax, labor, immigration, and global rule of law principles are especially encouraged.
- Winning essays will be awarded the Marcos and Ida Kerschner Prize: $2,500 for first place, $1,500 for second place, and $1,000 for third place.
- The top submission will also be eligible for publication in Americas Quarterly, the leading publication on politics, business, and culture in the Americas.
The application deadline is September 30, 2018. Winners will be announced on October 31st, 2018.
If you have any queries, contact at email@example.com