Illinois Institute of Technology is offering the Illinois Tech Vex Scholarship to degree courses students, who want to complete their education in the United States.
The award demonstrates and aptitude for US students who are studying in the field of science, technology, and other STEM subjects.
Illinois Institute of Technology is a private research university in Chicago. It has programs for architecture, business, communications, design, engineering, industrial technology, information technology, law, psychology, and science.
Who May Eligible
- To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must qualify for undergraduate admission to Illinois Institute of Technology as a first-year student.
- Applicants must be a senior in a high school
- Participants must have participated in at least one full season during your junior or senior year on a VEX Robotics team.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to complete and submit an application for regular admission through the Common Application. Students need to submit this application for the IIT/VEX Scholarship by the given link.
- Candidates need to submit a one-page essay describing involvement in VEX through the given link.
The winner will receive an award of $25,000 per year for up to four years of undergraduate study.
Application Deadline: The application must be submitted no later than January 15, 2020.