ihour info brings to you an iHourInfo scholarship program available to high-school seniors, graduates, and college students who are residents of the United States and are currently enrolled at a recognized college or university for the academic year 2021-2022. The primary purpose behind offering this scholarship is providing funding to students for acquiring higher education which they can’t afford by themselves. iHourInforecognizes the high cost of education today, and how hard it can be to afford education for students from financially weak backgrounds. Therefore, through this scholarship, they are providing financial support to those who are in need.
The following scholarship asks you to write a 1,000-word essay on the given topic and the candidate with the best essay will be considered as the winner of the scholarship. The winner will be confirmed only after providing proof of enrolment in the form of a copy of a tuition bill, a picture of a current student ID, official or unofficial transcripts, or a letter of proof from the accredited college, university, or school at which the winner is enrolled. In the event a winner cannot prove enrolment at a college, university, or school, a secondary winner will be chosen. The scholarship amount is $2000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses. The Scholarship is tuition-only and will be sent to the financial office. The scholarship is not renewable.
iHoursInfo.com started on 22nd July 2020 with the hope of creating a one-stop destination for regular hours of operation-related content. A Comprehensive Listing of stores, restaurants, and shopping malls hours, holiday hours is present here. They believe they have given the shortcut for Hours related details you are searching for across multiple websites. They keep on adding new stores, malls to provide you with almost every piece of information related to Hours.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||December 15, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Proof of enrolment|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States;
- Must be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school;
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0;
How to Apply?
The interested individuals are required to submit the application form given on the scholarship portal and write an essay of 1000+ words on the topic “Why would anyone Open a Restaurant in a Pandemic?”.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format only using your academic email (Edu email address). PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique, creative, and gives true value to readers.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the last day of application, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
Following document that needs to be attached with your application form:
- Proof of enrolment in the form of a copy of a tuition bill, a picture of a current student ID, official or unofficial transcripts, or a letter of proof from the accredited college, university, or school at which the winner is enrolled.
The applications submitted by you will be reviewed and judged by the selection committee and out of all, the most deserving candidate will be selected as the winner of the following scholarship. The winner will be awarded a one-time scholarship amount of up to $2,000.
The deadline for the application submission for the following contest is December 15, 2021. No applications will be considered after this date.