With an aim of providing support to a deserving individual/organization from a smaller market, with grand visions for helping their community through events, but does not have a budget to match those visions, International Festivals & Events Association (IFEA) has organized the Carolyn and Lee Crayton Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Carolyn and Lee Crayton Scholarship is one of 20 Scholarships made possible by the generosity of many industry donors through the IFEA Foundation. The scholarship has been established to cover full registration costs, excluding travel and lodging expenses. The selection of the winning candidate will be done on the basis of the eligibility criterion set.
Founded in 1956 as the Festival Manager’s Association, International Festivals & Events Association (IFEA World), is the Premier Association Supporting and Enabling Festival & Event Professionals Worldwide. The primary focus of the foundation is identifying and providing access to the professional resources and networks that will inspire and enable those in the industry to realize their dreams, build community and sustain success through celebration. IFEA Foundation caters to includes all those who produce and support quality celebrations for the benefit of their respective “communities” and exists to serve the needs of the entire industry.
|Organization||International Festivals & Events Association Foundation|
|Amount||Full Registration Fees|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||16th May 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must not be able to otherwise, through any other means, afford to pay the complete registration fee.
- The applicants must meet the criteria outlined for the specific scholarship.
- The applicants must have an impressive statement of benefit to themselves and/or their organizations and communities as the result of attending the convention as it will be the basis of selection.
How to Apply?
- The applicants must convey their cultural diversity, professional aspirations, course of study (if a student), and statement of benefit to themselves and/or their organizations and communities as the result of attending the convention.
- The applicants must demonstrate the following:
- That they meet the targeted criteria as a deserving individual/ organization from a smaller market, with grand visions for helping their community through events but not yet a budget to match those visions.
- That they have not attended an IFEA Annual Convention & Expo within the last three (3) years. Full-time students will be exempted from this condition.
- That they and/or their organization are a current member, in good standing, of the IFEA.
- Then, the interested applicants must submit the scholarship application via mail to email@example.com to be considered for the scholarship award.
International Festivals & Events Association Foundation has started this funding scheme so selected candidates can attend, learn and grow from the unparalleled creativity, education, and networking of the IFEA Annual Convention & Expo – the leading industry gathering of professionals dedicated to the festival and event field. The winners will also be provided a full cover of the registration fees. Please note that travel and lodging expenses are not included in this scholarship award.
All applications for Carolyn and Lee Crayton Scholarship must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. MDT Monday, May 16, 2022. Applications of any interested students received after the passing of the stated time period will not be accepted at all. Students must be sure to submit a completed application to avoid rejection or delay of their scholarship application.