Applications are open for the second round of the IF Design Talent Award 2018 to submit your ideas to four actual topics. Sponsored by Haier, Samsung, and MiniSo, the award is open to all students and recent graduates of all design-related courses and programs to register their concepts.
The iF World Design Guide is looking for the best ideas from students and young professionals around the world. Explore their four current award themes and put your design skills to the test. With luck, you could win a share of EUR 20,000!
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- All students and recent graduates of all design-related courses and programs to register their concepts.
- Graduates are eligible to participate if they graduated no more than two years ago.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To win the competition you need to do register through the given link:
You are encouraged to submit your concepts to these four specific topics:
- what if your design could save 360,000 lives?
- What if religion and spirituality were reinvented for our 21st-century lifestyle?
- Samsung Design Prize 2018 by if – smart care: what if you could make smart devices and appliances really helpful for daily self-care? ,
- MINI SO Design Prize 2018 by if – back to nature: what if your design was as healthy as it was beautiful?.
- You can submit as many concepts as you like – but each can only be registered once per competition.
- You are not allowed to submit the same entry to several topics.
- Your concept can be a product, an application, a project, a communication idea or service concept.
- Entries can be submitted by individuals and also by teams of up to four people.
- Poster Details :
- Size and Format: DIN A1, Landscape (840 mm length x 594 mm height)
- Font size for descriptive text and index data: 20 pt
- Font: Frutiger or other sans-serif fonts such as Arial, Franklin Gothic, Futura, Helvetica, Univers
- Image Resolution: 300 dpi at 100% positioning
- Data delivery as platform-independent PDF-X3 file
- Maximum file size: 5 MB n Color space: RGB
- DIN A1 landscape (840 x 594 mm) divided as follows:
- Area 1 (840 x 430 mm): This can be designed as you wish but must include a short, catchy presentation of your design in words and pictures.
- Area 2 (840 x 64 mm)
- Use font size ca. 20 pt.
- Your entry: Entry-ID, Topic
- Concept: Name of entry
- Student/s: First name / Last name
- University: Name of university, city/country of the university, department
- Area 3 (840 x 50 mm): Top and bottom: Please leave blank for print and assembly.
- A total cash prize of EUR 20,000
- The total prize money for all 2018_02 award topics is EUR 20,000:
- what if your design could save 360,000 lives? Eur 5,000
- what if religion and spirituality were reinvented for our 21st-century lifestyle? Eur 5,000
- samsung design prize 2018 by if – smart care: what if you could make smart devices and appliances really helpful for daily self-care? Eur 5,000
- mini so design prize 2018 by if – back to nature: what if your design was as healthy as it was beautiful? Eur 5,000
Submit your product or communication concept, project or service from 30 April until 30 July 2018.