Getting some funds for paying institutional costs is everyone’s wish. To turn this wish into reality, IVEY Engineering Inc has a call for you. IVEY is eager to provide some funds to the students for reducing their financial burden. The IVEY Engineering Inc is happily announcing its IEI BI – Annual Scholarship Essay Contest. Candidates who are high senior or transitioning from high school to a college or university are eligible. Students already enrolled as an undergraduate in a college or university inside the United States or Canada are welcome to apply.
The purpose of initiating this scholarship is to contribute towards the growth of society by helping students in their education. The IVEY Engineering knows very well that the future of the nation and the development is in the hands of the next generation and to educate this generation well this program has been designed. The firm wants to reduce the financial load on the students and make education easy on them. This scholarship is intended to motivate students to focus on their careers.
At Ivey Engineering Inc. (IEI) goal is simple to provide highly professional and timely expert witness and forensic analysis services to clients. They are experts with design, construction, and service and repair experience in HVAC, energy efficiency, fire sprinkler, fire suppression, and plumbing systems. The firm, based in San Diego, California, was founded in 1994 by William Ivey, a licensed Professional Engineer (PE), contractor, and an established authority on the design and construction of plumbing, fire protection, and HVAC systems. IEI’s staff is comprised of engineers and architects who are licensed in various states, former construction executives, and service and repair professionals.
Explore the table below to know more the scholarship:
|Organization||IVEY Engineering Inc|
|Educational Level||University or college students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||November 1, 2020|
Who May Be Eligible?
If you are wondering about your eligibility, then take a look at the requirements mentioned below:
- Fellows should presently be a senior in high school.
- Candidates should be transitioning from high school to a college or university.
- Applicants should be already enrolled as an undergraduate in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Ivey Engineering are not eligible to participate.
- Students with full academic scholarships are not eligible to enter.
How to Apply
Interested or eligible students can apply for the program through straightforward steps. Applicants should provide all the needed information and the materials with concern before the deadline to be considered. Late or applications with insufficient data will be rejected. Applications will not be reviewed if students do not provide information about their college or did not submit the assignment before the deadline. Applicants should maintain the originality of the assignment. Everything should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Carefully research and compose an essay of 800 to 1,000 words on one of the following topics. Choose a topic below for your essay:
- Six Tips for Hiring a Building Contractor for a Commercial Project.
- The Most Common Fire Sprinkler Systems and their Benefits.
- Please specify your name, date of birth, contact telephone number, email address, and mailing address.
- If you are under 18 years old, please provide a parent or guardian’s email address.
- Include the name of the college or university and the mailing address of the financial aid office that you are presently attending or that you’ll be attending after high school.
- Please attach a headshot photo of yourself in .JPG or .PNG format that is at least 300 pixels wide.
The selected student will receive the award amount of $1000. The Ivey Engineering $1,000 bi-annual scholarship (awarded twice per year) provides college and university students an opportunity to earn money to further their education. This amount should be utilized only to pay the academic costs of the candidates. This contest encourages students to do better in their academic careers and maintain an excellent academic record.
Applications or materials should be submitted before November 1, 2020. Incomplete or late mails will not be considered for the scholarship.