To enable students to undertake their dream careers and to promote international education worldwide through the development and publication of available resources such as scholarships for the same, the International Education Financial Aid (IEFA) has established the Physical Therapy Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship, which is valued at $500 each, is an opportunity offered to American and Canadian national students that want to undertake their higher degree studies in the United States of America or Canada. It is sponsored by Arctic Chiropractic & Physical Therapy. Students are required to have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or greater during their last academic year to be eligible to win this scholarship award.
Founded in 1998 by Envisage International Corporation (EIC), IEFA.org (International Education Financial Aid) is an online leader in international education and cultural exchange marketing. Over the years it has grown into a vast network that provides valuable resources and services to students and organizations from all corners of the globe. Individuals at IEFA.org are dedicated to helping international students finance their studies abroad. Its student community is a place for ambitious students to hang out, ask questions, and empower each other to pursue the best international education.
|Organization||International Education Financial Aid|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Nationality||Domestic and Canadian|
|Country||United States of America or Canada|
|Contest Deadline||31st August 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be attending college or university on a full-time or part-time basis.
- The applicants must have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or greater during their last academic year.
- The applicants must be U.S. or Canadian residents.
- The applicants must be attending a school in the U.S. or Canada.
- The applicants must submit their applications by the deadline.
How to Apply?
- Interested students are required to secure admission to an American university or college in a field of their choice.
- The students must then, to apply for the scholarship, register on the IEFA portal and complete their scholarship application.
- All students that have successfully submitted their completed applications on time will be considered.
The IEFA foundation will extend the winning students a scholarship award amount of $500 to pursue their designated degree in an American university or college of choice. The students will be provided this award for any undertaken field of study.
The applicants interested to apply for this scholarship are requested to submit the answers of the essay questions and completed the scholarship application by the application deadline, i.e. 31st August 2022.