The Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers is offering the IEEE James C. Klouda Memorial Scholarship Award to those US students who are studying in the field of electromagnetic compatibility.
The Fund will be awarded, on an annual basis, to a qualified undergraduate or graduate student seeking an electrical engineering degree with an emphasis in the field of EMC from an accredited US university or college.
The Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers is a not-for-profit organization. It is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All the participants must be a US citizen
- Students must be enrolled as a full-time student in electrical engineering at an accredited university or college and inside the US
- Aspirants must have completed freshman year in an electrical engineering program at an accredited university or college in the US.
- Candidates must hold a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Participants must have completed college coursework in electromagnetic compatibility or a related discipline.
How to Apply
Applicants need to fill this nomination form for applying.
The scholarship fund will be used for the following annual expenses:
- Winner of this program will receive a maximum of US$1,000 for one student for school expenses.
- Successful participants will get a maximum of US$500 to cover travel expenses to/from the IEEE EMC Symposium and free admission to the symposium.
- EMC-S Student Membership for 12 months to one student.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020.