If you are a High School Senior seeking to receive an incredible opportunity to complete your academics, Here is an outstanding opportunity for you to receive a massive IDTI Scholarship to achieve your goal through the Island Drafting Technical Institution. The Island Drafting Technical Institution is taking the initiative to provide optimum education to all high school graduates to receive a convenient education for their better future. The organization is stepping forward by offering scholarships to the students and provide them with a quality life.
The aim of the assist with the necessary support for the deserving students through this scholarship. Their vision is to ensure that students are provided with the necessary support and tools required to complete their academics. The firm mission of the Island Drafting Technical Institution is to inspire and motivate the students and improvise the student’s academic achievements.
The Island Drafting Technical Institution assists high school seniors/ graduates in raising their interest in education. The Island Drafting Technical Institution is familiar with the difficulties faced by students to complete their education and knows how important it is to complete their education. Considering the student’s expenses, the organization is providing a helping hand to meet the requirements of the students through this scholarship. Island Drafting Technical Institution is having an incredible view towards the higher qualification of the students. They are willing to take the initiative to improve their career for better life opportunities.
Take a look at the table given below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Island Drafting Technical Institution|
|Educational Level||High School Senior|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Please check the requirements that make you eligible for this scholarship:
- The candidate must be a U.S resident
- The student must be a High School senior
- The candidate must be having an outstanding academic history
- The student must provide the complete application
- The fellow must be enrolled in community service
- The applicant must be involved in an extracurricular activity
- The candidate must need financial support to pursue the academic
- The fellow must be a full-time student
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to provide the submission before the deadline, attached with the required documents. The candidate must mention only valid information in the application, as the invalid or incomplete application will directly be rejected.
Kindly provide the submission before the deadline as the late submission will not be considered for the scholarship.
Kindly go provide enlisted required documents along with the application:
- The applicant must provide the complete application
- The fellow must demonstrate the need for financial support
- The fellow should submit the proof of enrollment
- The student must enlist the community services and extracurricular activity involved in
- The student should provide the latest transcript
- The student must provide proof of residence.
The awarded scholarship will reduce the financial load of the students. They should only be utilized to pay students’ academic needs like tuition, fees, and other related expense. The organization motivates the students to accomplish their goals overcoming the struggle. The process of these scholarships is too simple. These scholarships assist students in achieving their goals without any worries.
Submission must be provided before the deadline, as the late submission will not be considered for the scholarship. To begin with your scholarship process immediately.