ICON Collective is proudly announcing its amazing ICON Black Voices Scholarship 2020 to enjoy its immense benefits. Citizens of the United States who are Black or African American with a high school diploma, GED, or higher degree, and will be able to enroll in the ICON Collectives Los Angeles Program in one year of scholarship acceptance are wholeheartedly welcome.
The goal behind the scholarship is to create and nurture the next generation of music professionals with an excellent educational background. It is clear that Black artists are underrepresented, and the firm aims to change it. The college believes in celebrating and honoring the lineage and aims to ensure that the students physically balance and well represented.
ICON Collective is the Online college in Los Angeles to teach core technical skills to the students and unlock their creativity. It helps the students to personalize their music education to the next level. It unlocks the doors of success for music lovers with the help of their music team experts.
Who May Be Eligible?
To be considered for the ICON Black Voices Scholarship 2020 students need to undergo some eligibility criteria
- The students must be at least 17 years old.
- The applicant should be a Black or African American with a high school diploma or GED or higher degrees.
- The candidate who is able to enroll in Icon Collective’s Los Angeles program in one year of scholarship acceptance should apply.
- The applicant should be citizens of the United States.
- Candidate must demonstrate English language proficiency.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for different programs of ICON Collective like Music production, Vocal Artist, Music Business. The applicant needs to submit an application form with all the required documents or videos asked according to the program. The candidate needs to go through the process of interview, and written assignment.
- The proof of citizenship like passport, social security card, etc. should be submitted.
- For the music production program, a video of 3 minutes saying about yourself and your music should be uploaded on YouTube, and the link should be submitted in form. Submit two original composition tracks of a minimum of 3 minutes and submit the Spotify or Sound cloud links.
- For Vocal Artist Program, a video of a maximum of 3 minutes about yourself and music should be submitted on YouTube, and the link should be pasted in form. Two videos of vocals’ original composition should be uploaded on YouTube, and the link should be pasted in form.
- For music Business Program, a 3-minute video about yourself and your entrepreneurial vision should be uploaded on YouTube and linked should be pasted in form. Two letters of recommendation from any person you know other than family members are accepted. It should include information about the education, employment, and interpersonal skills of the candidate.
The scholarship is a boom for anyone desiring to make a career in the music industry. The scholarship covers the $19500 of ICONS $25995 tuition fees. This scholarship pays some tuition coast as a part of the responsibility of the program.
The last day to apply for the scholarship is 6 August 2020.