Have mainframe skills? Looking to gain skills? IBM (International Business Machines Corp.) is now sponsoring the IBM Master The Mainframe Student Competition, powered by Angel Hack. This IBM competition is open to the applicants who are currently as a student at the high school or university level.
This unique, virtual contest is open globally to high school and college students to progressively teach mainframe skills in a real-world enterprise computing environment. Employers from around the globe use this contest to seek out potential candidates for mainframe careers.
Who May Eligible:
Anyone who is currently a student at the high school or university level can compete — no experience is necessary.
How to Apply for the Competition:
To participate, the applicants need to do register through the given link:
Part 1 “Learn the Basics” Prizes:
- $25 gift card to 300 randomly chosen from first 2,000 completions
Part 2 “Practice” Prizes:
- Cash Prizes
- $100 gift card to first 150 to complete
- Exclusive QTUM Computer Webinar and Q&A Invite
- Invite to randomly chosen 25 from all those that finish Part 2 correctly
Part 3 “Real World Challenge” Prizes:
- $2750 travel stipend & IBM Master the Mainframe Hoodie to the top 2 individuals from EACH region
- The top 3 individuals globally will receive a $1,000 USD prize pack
Competition Ends at 11:59 pm PT, January 17, 2021.