Study abroad is an integral part of a UW-Madison education. That’s why the University of Wisconsin is delighted to announce the IAP General Study Abroad Scholarship. This study program is available to students planning to attend a UW Study Abroad program. All CALS, Engineering, IAP, and WSB students are eligible!
As a public land-grant university and prolific research institution, the university provides 9,000-plus courses; 200-plus undergraduate majors and certificates; 250-plus master’s, doctoral, and professional programs; 2,000-plus faculty experts. Their students, staff, and faculty members partake in a world-class education and solve real-world problems.
Who May Eligible
For this application round, an applicant must:
- Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student at the University of Wisconsin Madison
- Candidates must be applying to or accepted to study abroad on an IAP study abroad program
- Other criteria may apply based on the donors who provide the funding. Criteria can include major, academic achievements, financial need, what program you are applying to, and many other factors
How to Apply
To apply for the IAP Study Abroad Scholarship, if your study abroad program application isn’t required to be complete until after this date, you must still submit your scholarship application by this date to be considered.
- Scholarship awards are highly competitive and applications are carefully reviewed and evaluated by the scholarship committee.
- A student’s financial need is often part of the awarding decision, so be sure to fill out the Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA).
Application Deadline: Applicants need to complete and submit a scholarship application by September 23, 2019 on the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub.